Dear SharePoint Colleagues,
Get ready for a great evening at the 2011 SharePoint Conference! On Wednesday night, Oct 5th, after the exhibit hall reception, we will be having a SoCal SharePint party. Join us at Bar Louie's outside patio reserved specifically for us (directly across the street from the Convention Center) for a quick drink from 7 to 9pm. Meet the eBay team, one of a few reference customers of the SPC11 conference, and several SharePoint MVPs and superstars. After the SoCal SharePint, we will head over to enjoy another SharePint in the ESPNZone in Downtown Disney!
This event is hosted by the local Southern California companies that want to make sure you have a great time while in Anaheim, CA:
- Architecting Connected Systems (San Diego,CA) – eBay Upgrade Architect and Preferred Microsoft Certified SharePoint Courseware Company
- New Horizons of Southern California (Anahiem, CA) – A Premier Microsoft Certified SharePoint Training Company
- ShareSquared (Pasadena, CA) – A Premier Microsoft Certified SharePoint Consulting and Software Company
Get your free drink tickets! There are several ways to get a free drink ticket:
- Find any of the eBay team (they will be wearing eBay shirts and badges as well as have a session during the conferece) and ask them about their upgrade, and you get a free drink ticket!
- Stop by the ShareSquared booth and ask them about their great SharePoint offerings, and you get a free drink ticket!
- Call your local SoCal New Horizons Account Executive, 888-825-6684, and/or stop by the New Horizons office in Anaheim, and you get a free drink ticket!
Looking forward to seeing you there!